Thursday, August 14, 2008

Beach Volleyball (video added)

I went to beach volleyball today. Mom and dad came with me. Had front row seats. Missed the US game and the China game because we were late. Saw the
"beach babes" perform during timeouts. Dad and I thought that was the highlight.








I really enjoy playing with the sand. It felt very different from any sand I have ever touched.





Mom took off my diaper and I peed. Luckily mom had moved me in front of another person's seat. Also it started to rain moments later so maybe they didn't notice.

Everyone got free ponchos for the rain, but I wouldn't let mom and dad wear them. Makes people look like monkeys. I screamed and screamed. They got wet.

The Beijing volunteers brought us into their booth while it downpoured. They are very protective of babies and gave me toys to try to get me to stop crying. I was
holding out for a bulldozer or train, but mom settled for a fan.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home