Friday, August 22, 2008

Water Polo (video added)

Mom and dad went to water polo games, I stayed at home with Da Yima, Laolao, and Laoye. I ate very well when Da Yima fed me, two buns, veggies, and other veggie soup. I played with my cars, dump truck, and bulldozer. Da Yima showed me the videos of all the construction trucks, I also watched Laolao playing video games, especially when the balls get to the holes, it is so exciting...

I got tired and went to bed and thinking I can just fall to sleep, but then I figured I'd better "wait for mommy and daddy", who knows what is going to happen without thier protection. I am sure they will be back soon....

BTW, out of the 3 games they saw, US won the game, and they are going to play with another winner of today's game, Hungary, at the finals.

Here is mom standing outside the Yidong Swimming Arena


Drummers perform at half time



You can also see the drummers and portions of the water polo contests in this
video.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home