Sunday, March 15, 2009

My busy weekend

Today is Saturday, my favorate day of the week. Mommy told me even on Friday night that I need to prepare for a busy weekend with a lot of activity and playdates.

I started the day with my swimming class at YMCA. I really likes teacher Gina, I feel safe when I swim with her. I made great progress today, almost swimming across the pool with a small floater from Y to support me, and sometimes teacher Gina even took off the floater when I practice my back-stroke. It was fun.

After the class, I had to rush to Palo Alto Children's Museum and Zoo to meet my playdate Isabella. She is 3 weeks older than me and now her mom is having anther girl (in her tommy) who is going to be 6 weeks older than my younger sister (in my mommy's tommy). We actually met once when I was only few weeks old. Daddy had to work a little so he met us in the museum.

In the zoo:




Inside the museum: loading the tennis ball and watching it drop



After a quick nap, I went to Holbrook Palmer Park to meet with my playdates Samuel, Jessica, and Helena.



Sunday morning--church performance
Our school was invited to sing at the church today, I am actually on stage, but I am not nervous at all.









I was so exhausted with all these activities so I told mommy and daddy I would prefer to stay at home and play with my toys and listen to my story on CDs for the rest of the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home