Saturday, August 23, 2008

Soccer final (video too)

Mommy and daddy are getting ready to go to the soccer final at the Bird's nest. Mommy asked me if it is ok for me to stay at home with Da Yima, Lao Lao, and Lao Ye since it is going to be too hot at the stadium (12:00 pm), I told her "I'd like to stay with Da Yima at home".

I think I'd make a good choice, I had pizza for lunch, and played with my cars. I tried very hard to stay awake, I felt to sleep while I was sitting on couch, I even fell to sleep while I was pushing my stroller, but I still tried to stay awake, can't fall to sleep without mommy and daddy around, finally, I lost consciousness on the little couch in the computer room for over 2 hour and 30 minutes. The good thing is, when I wake up, mommy and daddy are home.





Here is some video from the game.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home