Monday, March 30, 2009

Party!

Wow, all the sudden, the house is full of people - adults and kids. It's a bit overwhelming. It is hard for me to figure out who brought which kids, etc. I hear
a baby sister is coming soon - maybe this is the time when mom and dad will be
getting one? I heard enough about her these days. I need to make sure no baby get left behind and I am the only baby permanently living in this house.

Hmm, so let's check out the candidates...

Trouble, who brought Ela here? Cathy and Jim or Mark and Muge? Those five people almost arrived at the same time; I don't need to worry about Ethan and Greg since they are boys like me (mommy said I am going to be in the same school with them the coming fall, but no time to mingle today since I have a more important mission); how about Allison and Amanda? They are much older than me so I think they are safe; Leia and Louisa? they are little girls but they seem to be with their parents a lot. After this brief analysis, I decided to keep all my energy on Ela, I need to make sure she doesn't get left behind so when Cathy and Jim were ready to leave without Ela, I went crazy, cried (a good weapon to catch people's attention) and yelled at them and mom to remind them they forgot to bring their girl away with them...

Phew, false alarm! Ela belongs to Mark and Muge.

Stressful party....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home