Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Role Reversal

Me: Go to bed and I will rock.
Dad: But I don't want to go to bed.
Me: Get in bed.
[dad gets in bed]

Me: Get under the covers.
[I then rock a little and then start to leave.]

Dad: Rock a little more. Rock a little more.

[After a couple of minutes dad sneaks out of the room and I catch him.]
Me: Get back in bed.
Dad: Rock a little more.
Me: I will rock more, but first I have to work. Let me go into my office.

[after a few minutes I put dad back to bed. I rock, and then I start to leave]
Dad: Rock a little more.
Me: I will get my iPod from the office and put it on my ears.

[I come back with the (pretend) iPod on my ears. Then I rock again and start to
leave. At the door, I catch dad starting to get up.]

Me: GET BACK IN BED!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home